Highfield Level 1 International Award in Work at Height
Learners gaining this qualification will know the knowledge of the basic health and safety practices essential when working at height.
• Identify the key points of planning work at height.
• List the hierarchy for working at height.
• State the requirements for a safe system to prevent falls whilst working at height.
• State the types of roof surfaces that may be fragile.
• Identify hazards associated with voids and holes.
• List the type of equipment that can be used and the associated hazards.
• Conduct a hazard spotting exercise for a work at height activity.
• Know when to cease work if risks change.