Highfield Level 1 International Award in Work at Height
Learners gaining this qualification will know the knowledge of the basic health and safety practices essential when working at height.
Describe the risk of working at height, how to plan and employ a safe system of work and use the access equipment.
• Identify the key points of planning work at height.
• List the hierarchy for working at height.
• State the requirements for a safe system to prevent falls whilst working at height.
• State the types of roof surfaces that may be fragile.
• Identify hazards associated with voids and holes.
• List the type of equipment that can be used and the associated hazards.
• Conduct a hazard spotting exercise for a work at height activity.
• Know when to cease work if risks change.